Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Mazda Projects
views 2387
replies 17
following 1

Bigblockb2200   +1y
Hey everbody, this will be a slow/fast build. I bought a 1992 mazda b2600i ext cab for $300. Where i usually go camping i noticed it was always sitting so i stopped in and asked if it was for sale and he threw out a number and home with me it went. This isnt my first b-series truck ive had 5 and im only 17 (not supported by mom and dad) anyways he was the original owner, 85k miles, no rust just clear coat problems. Three dents total about the size of a tictac. When i bought it the guy said it had electrical problems. Me and my dad figured it wasnt getting fuel so i bought a new fuel pump and she fired up. Runs amazing and its fuel injected obviously. My dad is a welder so we are in the process of air ride and its coming along well but i will keep updated.
Post was last edited on Jun 02, 2017 06:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Got the 15x10 western turbines on. 205/50-15 toyo neogens
post photo
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
My opinion. Those tire don't match the wheels. It's like you are trying to match a 7 inch wheel to a tire that calls for a 5.5 rim.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
You'll have to see what I'm doing its a project @mazdatweaker2. I've installed airride in the mean time and today I'm going to paint the frame.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Before airride just cranked torsions, mono leaf and 3 inch lowering blocks.
post photo
Bigblockb2200   +1y
In the process of installing. The big bag is the rear and smaller one is the front.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Air bags all the way up...and all the way down.
post photo
post photo
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Got some rust reformer to seal the rust.
post photo
Bigblockb2200   +1y
This is the truck in its current state but I can't get it running right find my other thread If you think you can solve my problem.
post photo
Post was last edited on May 15, 2018 04:05. This post has been edited 1 times.