Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  2017 Winter Work

2017 Winter Work

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2479
replies 19
following 3

truck action   +1y
Has every winter I make some kind of change to my truck & repair anything that is in need.
This winter I am doing repair to the doors where the old mirror mount holes where as didn't fill as I knew I should have & they where high lighting through the paint a little.
Ground out & welded up, than body filler, now have sanded out will spot primer today & wet sand the doors & front fenders out, remove the hood & do the same they.
Reshoot all & lay new flames heaver white pearl to match the bed.
truck action   +1y
Here's another item I;m addressing, redoing the upholstery at the door panels & the plate that holds the window switches has plastic mounting pins that screws thread into, these break over time, so working on a fix!
Cut to size & glued threaded metal sleeves (6-32 thread), in the position on to the plastic plate & will reinforce with a plastic repair product.
post photo
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
Test fitted the panels & reinforced them, wet sanded the doors & fenders out,will spot prime tomorrow!
post photo
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
Ready to start shooting paint tomorrow ,no rain & higher air temps.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 25, 2017 04:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
truck action   +1y
Slinging paint, got the lower section shot with the Met. Charcoal , will shot the Met. Radent Red today & get a couple coats of clear shot tomorrow.
Post was last edited on Jan 28, 2017 04:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
baha   +1y
post photo
Post was last edited on Feb 04, 2017 05:02. This post has been edited 1 times.
truck action   +1y
Charcoal @ bottom
post photo
truck action   +1y
Red @ top
post photo
truck action   +1y
Replacing the flames
post photo
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y