Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  My pRide and Nightmare

My pRide and Nightmare

Mazda Projects
views 2751
replies 18
following 3

876 countryboii   +1y
Where my inspiration comes from... Lo e the stance of the white but love the idea of the blue without the yota bumper
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Nov 08, 2016 11:11. This post has been edited 1 times.
876 countryboii   +1y
The heart is here
post photo
post photo
876 countryboii   +1y
Chsnged the seats to 2 old racing buckets... They gonna be upholstered.
post photo
post photo
876 countryboii   +1y
Three 6.5" for mid and two 8" for bass.... Im not sure what amplifiers to get bcuz im new to all this plus i dont hav a constant paying job which makes life less fun to build my mini
876 countryboii   +1y
Guys plz dont b scared to comment any comment or ideas are welcomed
post photo
876 countryboii   +1y
All rear end bushings changed, all front end parts new bushings and all, except for the shocks need those for the front and rear
sincitylocal   +1y
Buy new u-bolts!
876 countryboii   +1y
I know i need new ones but here in Jamaica its a bit harder to come by than walking into a store ir jus ordering it online... Everything is a bit more....complicated
sincitylocal   +1y
However complicated it might be, those u-bolts put the general public at risk! Please don't drive your truck until you replace them.
I'm sure someone will be willing to ship some to you for the cost of shipping. I'll see if I have some.
Post was last edited on Mar 17, 2017 12:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
Frenchie   +1y
I have a 1987 Mazda b2000 2.0L with a brand new Weber 2 barrel carburetor, it will start and run, but when it gets up to temperature it will die and not want to run... Anyone have any ideas? Please help.