Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.6L \  O2 Sensor Wiring Harness Connector

O2 Sensor Wiring Harness Connector

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2056
replies 8
following 2

RedBravo95   +1y
I have a 1995 Bravo (B2600) fuel injected G6.
When I purchased the car the o2 sensor was missing.
I bought the replacement sensor, however I cannot find where it plugs in to the wiring harness.
Have been all over the engine bay looking and can't find any empty connectors.
If someone could please post a pic of where the sensor attaches to the wiring harness it would be appreciated.

Currently getting around 300Kms from the tank, so hoping that reinstalling the o2 sensor will improve this.
Cusser   +1y
Ask at MazdaTrucking.com. Yours should be like 1990-1993 B2600i in USA.
RedBravo95   +1y
Thanks I will chase it up. Been driving me nuts for months trying to find this.
sincitylocal   +1y
Oddly enough, the wire wraps all the way around the rear of the engine, runs under the intake manifold, then connects to a short pigtail that comes out of the main harness, just above the alternator.
post photo
Post was last edited on Aug 24, 2016 01:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
RedBravo95   +1y
Thank you. I did get the answer over at MazdaTrucking as well.
Unfortunately the "pigtail" is missing on my truck.
After getting the location I looked at a picture of the engine bay of my previous bravo 2wd it was mounted on the front of the intake manifold.
I am hoping a wrecker will sell me just the pigtail so I can see about wiring it back in.

Thanks to all who helped.
post photo
post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
Yeah, mine probably had that clip on the manifold at one time, but the way it is in the pic is the way it was when I bought it.
Scotch has always been on the money when it comes to the G6 trucks. That's his passion.
RedBravo95   +1y
i got the wiring harness connector this morning. now I just have to strip back and hopefully find the white & brown wires to wire it in. Thanks again for your help.
mally   +1y
redbravo95 I have the same problem and was wondering if you found the wires as I have exposed all the wiring and there are no wires there or maybe someone else could shed some light on this? I currently have a single wire 02 sensor that was on the car when I bought it
thanx in advance
Page 1 of 1