Page 1 of 2
Mazda 2.2L \  Engine rebuild

Engine rebuild

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1747
replies 13
following 3

AnthonyE9   +1y
Anyone know a builder in the LA/OC area? Need to get my bottom end rebuilt asap. Thanks!
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
[url] https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=automotive+engine+rebuilders+in+los+angeles [/url]
Post was last edited on Jun 28, 2016 11:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
ulrich   +1y
I am also looking for a good rebuilder in the LA area. It's easy enough find a shop. Avoiding ripoffs, will take some doing.
ulrich   +1y
Yelp is a sleazy extortion racket, only semi useful. Google is Google. You gonna tell us about craigslist next? Does anyone have any actual knowledge about engine rebuilding in the Southland?
Cusser   +1y
I visited a place in Riverside in 2011, before I decided to rebuild mine myself, toured the place. They had decent equipment including machining tools, they did send the crankshafts out for machining, they said. For me: the biggest issue was living in Phoenix and how any warranty stuff would be handled from so far away. No, I can't remember the shop's name, they advertised on local Craigslist.
ulrich   +1y
I got my engine rebuilt at Advanced Auto Care, 737 S Glendale Ave, Glendale, CA. On budget, and way ahead of schedule. (quoted 10 days, done in 4) I got lucky; don't count on that turn around time.

Long term reliability will be the true test, but for now, I'm very happy.
kris   +1y
Anyone know what this is found it plugged into starter wires and it's burnt out can anyone help me find out what it is exactly?
kris   +1y
More pics
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
Your pictures didn't upload.