threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Does any company still make aluminum wheels (14" x5 3/4") for b2200?

Does any company still make aluminum wheels (14" x5 3/4") for b2200?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1261
replies 6
following 2

mazda mac1992   +1y
Trying to buy new aluminum wheels for my 1992 b2200 pickup,nobody seems to build 14" wheels, I just bought all brand new mechilin 14" tires but my old factory rims are out of round so they can't see, to balance
the new tires, shakes a 50 mph, shop says I need new rims??????????????
sincitylocal   +1y
Get a second opinion from another tire shop. Unless you hit something, wheels don't lose their shape. Sounds like incompetence, or they're wanting a bigger sale.
Walmart does balancing.
mazda mac1992   +1y
I agree about incompetence, except these guys are my friends and I've none them for years,but I watch the rims spin on the balancer and three out of four seemed to be out of round???????As I said I bought these
nice Michelins to try to smooth out the ride at 50+ but its worse then with my old tires. The shop recommended I go find some new aluminum wheels but I can't find any one who makes them.
Cusser   +1y
Get a 2nd opinion, for sure. If your wheels are really the issue, may be less expensive and easier to buy 15 inch wheels and new tires, and sell your existing "OK" tires on CraigsList.
Post was last edited on Jun 21, 2016 01:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
hocbj23   +1y
I have a set of 14 inch 5 spoke factory aluminum wheels for a 2200. I also have a set of chrome 14 inch steel wheels for the Maz . I also have a set of 15 inch factory aluminum wheels for your Maz, and finally I have a set of 16 inch Centerline aluminum wheels foe the Maz. All with centers and all in good condition. Hello all, not been here in a while. Ben
Page 1 of 1