threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  FWD Veloster rims on 86 Mazda?

FWD Veloster rims on 86 Mazda?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 937
replies 2
following 2

bassboy86   +1y
Anybody know if you can fit FWD Hyundai Veloster rims 18"x7.5" +49MM offset onto a 1986 Mazda regular cab, lowered about 3" with 4x4 front and rear sheetmetal? I know I can get adapters to fit the bolt patterns, which range in thickness from 1.5-2" (38-51 MM) thick. I'm just not good with the calculators to know if its really doable without them sticking out past the fenders?? Any thoughts?
befarrer   +1y
More than likely, they will be further in than stock, but depending on the thickness of your adapters, they may stick out no further than stock. Not sure why you would want FWD rims though, they never have any dish and are relatively flat all the time. Deep dish tires look the best, FWD rims look like hub caps lol. How will the bolt pattern adapters work to adapt from 6 bolt to 5 bolt?
bassboy86   +1y
I have a Veloster with a spare set of rims, I think they would look cool and different on the Mazda with the inserts painted to match the truck I have. I have found several wheel adapters in the two sizes that will work fine for the lug conversion, all around $200 set
post photo
Page 1 of 1