threads
Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  What shows you attending in 16?

What shows you attending in 16?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2759
replies 14
following 5

guilty by design   +1y
Im hoping to go to quite a few this year, my son is due a week before dragfest so that may or may not happen.
Lonestar Throwdown Feb 26-28 Conroe, Tx
Dragfest June 3-5 Sedalia, Mo
Camp N Drag July 15-17 Waveland, In
Slamboree Aug 6-7 OKC, Ok
Slamily Reunion TBA Ft.Smith, Ar
truck action   +1y
Sorry for a double post on photo's ,no way to delete !
These are my first 7 shows for 2016,last year my list had 17 shows ,14 of which I entered! All West coast shows
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 12, 2016 03:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
truck action   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
This one didn't load
post photo
truck action   +1y
Will be going to Relaxin' SoCal & not Mayhem!
Why Mayhem choose to have their show on the same date as Relexin' is a good question as Relaxin' is always on May1 & this club as shown a lot of support towards all the Budweiser shows!!
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Nice... I wish i had that kind of time to make it to that many shows. Though I would imagine after going to all of those shows you would get burn out on it after a while.
truck action   +1y
Yeah, I'm retired so time isn't a biggie, just the $$$, though most all the friends I have made & peps I meet are stilling working & a lot younger than me!!
As for burning out or tiring of shows & working on my ride, I will do this until I can not any longer!! I also shoot coverage of each & every show I go to!!
guilty by design   +1y
I wish we had as many shows around the midwest as you costal guys have. Seems we get 1 a month and its always like a 3hr+ drive.
truck action   +1y
We have a lot of shows out in the central valley.,that is a 3 to 4 hr drive for me,and there's the Good Guys 4 shows though the summer that's only 20 miles but open to American built or powered only!!
There are other shows within a 100 miles of me which I enter if open to all!! And there are at lest 4 shows in the LA area, that's a 8 hr drive!!
simple-pleasurez   +1y
your motor was built by lc engineering. fight them and say it is an american powered engine lol