Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Some Morer Winter Work

Some Morer Winter Work

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1435
replies 5
following 3

truck action   +1y
Fixing a annoying problem with a small LED indicator light at the dash which comes on when the electric fan comes on, it has been bleeding back with a faint glow!
baha   +1y
How hard was it to wire in the electric fan? I need to post my a4ld rebuild project
simple-pleasurez   +1y
gary. im confused by this lol. does the led come on to let you know the elec fan is on? thats kinda cool. i was thinking of toying with that idea to let me know when my compressors are running or not.
truck action   +1y
Yes, the fan controller I use is a Centech FC-2P, which you set to come on at the engine temp you want, it wires into the temp gauge. I installed a rocker switch which is lighted & the LED. The LED lights up when the fan comes on ,also when I throw the rocker switch which is a over ride so coming off the freeway or in city traffic I can turn the fan on manually.
You can use the LED'S to indicate any power source on. I get mine from Frays, I keep a supply of different sizes & colors.
I use a 16'' curved blade Spal fan,#30102049,this is a puller 2024 CFM 10 blade fan & easy to mount & wire. The controller is better than a senor mounted to the radiator!
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 01, 2016 04:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
truck action   +1y
Controller
post photo
truck action   +1y
I changed the mounting brackets to aluminum ones!
post photo
Page 1 of 1