Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  Chevy Powered 1986 Mazda B2000 - For sale

Chevy Powered 1986 Mazda B2000 - For sale

Mazda Projects
views 1916
replies 8
following 4

krakennuts   +1y
Recently restored Mazda B2000 Great reliable truck was restored in the summer of 2013 and has only been driven lightly for two summers. Garage kept. The engine is a fully rebuilt naturally aspirated Chevy 4.3, has a Comp camshaft/lifters and Cloyes Gear drive so you will never have to worry about a worn out chain. Upgraded performance 2 core aluminum radiator with puller fans, Edelbrock carb, Custom Duel Exhaust, 350 turbo transmission w/performance shift kit. 8" Ford rear-end. *odometer IS NOT ACCURATE TO MILES *Could us a little tuning and balancing. This truck is fun to drive and would make a great gift for someone special this Christmas. Don't be afraid to make an offer the worst I can say is no. Contact via Text/Email preferred Timothyengle@ymail.com 5745493919

Located in Warsaw, IN
Post was last edited on Nov 29, 2015 12:11. This post has been edited 2 times.
krakennuts   +1y
Photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
krakennuts   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
krakennuts   +1y
more photos
post photo
befarrer   +1y
Nice looking truck, is it just me, or does the box look shorter than normal? The gap between the rear wheel and the cab looks smaller than stock, has this truck been shortened, or the cab lengthened?
krakennuts   +1y
Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me. The truck has been shortened by 8" the from the front of the bed.
clecroy   +1y
Did you convert the front end to five lug
JMerrell   +1y
what style of header did you use?
Page 1 of 1