Ryans SheetMetal Designs \  Another set of Bomber Style seats

Another set of Bomber Style seats

Ryans SheetMetal Designs
views 1103
replies 9
following 6

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Edited: 4/22/2012 6:12:56 PM by Maztang

Beau Martin, a great friend of mine down in Webster, Tx hit me up for a set of seats. He wanted them exactly like you see here, they will be painted to match his truck by Patrick Reid. Not everything has to have crazy bead rolling and flared holes all in it for me to do it. Not everyone likes that and I am down for whatever. Here are some pics of the seats and his truck that they will be going in.

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Beau picked up the seats on Sunday, got them placed in the truck and now they are off to Patrick Reid for paint. Be on the look out for the full feature of this truck in Mini Truckin Magazine.
post photo
retro dime   +1y
Nice and simple! Should look good painted!
SunsetRanger   +1y
Very nice.. Man you do good work.. Will definitely look out for the feature in the future.
markmnotdead   +1y
sick!
maz duh   +1y
They look sharp man, good work. What thickness of material are you using to build them with? Are they rivited together or welded?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks, they are made out of 5052-H32 .063 and I riveted them together with flush rivets.
LoWpSi   +1y
great work dude! nicely done
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Sorry, these are cell phone pics that I have, you guys will be able to see the full feature before to long :) Beau Martin built a hell of a Ranger here and Patrick Reid did the paint on everything. I just built the seats. I think everything came out great!
post photo
Page 1 of 1