Page 1 of 2
Ryans SheetMetal Designs \  Cody Elkins "BIONIC" SEMA 2012 Build

Cody Elkins "BIONIC" SEMA 2012 Build

Ryans SheetMetal Designs
views 2528
replies 13
following 10

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Cody came to me with his crazy idea of covering a lot of plastic pieces with aluminum, building a speaker box cover, and building aluminum trim for the side of the truck. I accepted, here she is. I will post completed pics when I can, right now the truck is in Vegas parked at the RBP booth for SEMA. I haven't even seen it all together yet.

tre5   +1y
I can't wait to see that in person, looks cool in the pics!
SunsetRanger   +1y
Damn you do some sick work.. Lots of nice detail went into that..
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Graphics installed

An up close of the console after Cody installed a few things.

Dash center speaker

Flip down installed
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
ban   +1y
HI EVERY GOOD BUYERS I M A VIET HACKER I SELL Cvv, Westernunion And Bank Transfer, Track1/2, Accpaypal, Ship(laptop/iphone/ipad/smartphone). - I Am Needing one Buyer Good .If you read my post, You can contact with me .We will do business good time long. - I will not give price product in my post.

LIST AN PRICE (credit card)

Us , Uk , Ca, Au , Eu , Italy Spain Denmark Sweden France Germany Ireland New zeland and many country other. -visa , Master , Amex , Discover , Fullz , Bin , Dod. -I hope , you will contact me as soon as. WESTERN UNION TRANSFER -------------------------------------- -I am doing wu transfer good all country with balance 1000$ to 5000$. -Give me your western union info and payment me fee Then i will do transfer's for you, After about 20 mins you'll have MTCN and sender name.

BANK LOGINS

I am having many bank with balance high : Chase , Wachovia , Boa , Hallifax , Compass , Wellsfargo , Barclays , Abbey , Hsbc -If u real want to buy and make bussiness with me let's contact me now . ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollywoodcvvs@yahoo.com

MSN:safiuo@hotmail.fr

GMAIL:makpack80@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------Shipping(Laptop + Iphone + Ipad + smartphone) ---------------- -I am shipping good with many product : Iphone 3gs/4s , Ipad 1/2 , Laptop And something smartphone (Galaxy S III,Galaxy Note II, Htc One...) -You will get tracking number in 2 to 3 days. ------------------------------ALL FOR PAYPALS PRICES ------------------------------------- -I am having acc paypal Veritified with balance 3000$ to 1000$ and paypal with pass email and dont pass email. -I am waiting reply from you.

DUMP+PIN WHIT BIN eu us asia-

-I am selling good Track 1 & 2/Dumps + Pin with many country. -Example : Us, Uk , Eu and many country other. -Contact me as soon as .

MY BUSINESS REGULAR

- I can do make wu transfer very good and speed. - I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good Price . - If cc not good then i not sell. - I sure you will happy if bussiness with me . - No test free, u can buy > 5 cc for test...all dont sell 1. - if not good,i will change for you. - payment first...i will send tools . - I only accept payment money by Western Union ( WU ) and Liberty Reserve ( LR ) - With USA cc i don't sell

THANKS SO MUCH, LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL
BradFabIndusties   +1y
everything looks sweet! do you have any up close shots of the exterior body pieces installed?
DonaldJames   +1y
This added amazing look to your SUV. I liked the way you installed the parts. Post more pics if you have.pet transport service