Page 1 of 1
Ryans SheetMetal Designs \  RSD 1983 B2000 Sundowner

RSD 1983 B2000 Sundowner

Ryans SheetMetal Designs
views 1363
replies 5
following 3

maztang (ryan)   +1y
My personal build. This will be my daily driver. Originally bagged by a friend of mine Sean Angle in I believe 2001. I didn't know him then, I bought the truck about 6 years ago and have been slowly working on it, but now I am goint to hit it hard. Paint will be done by Travis at Overspray Customs in Temple, Tx, Bobby at Sadistic Iron Werks is building me a special set of upper and lower control arms, Robert Johnson will be doing my pinstriping, and I am taking care of the rest. I built a new 4 link, went through the transmission (long story), about to rebuild the engine, and fixing a few things up a little. Not going to be a full on show truck just something that I am proud to drive. I am adding a little of the old styling with the new. The paint will be gloss black with scarlett red and white stripes. The 4 link, driveshaft, control arms, wheels, and engine will all also be painted scarlett red. More to come later.

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Well, for some reason it will not let me upload a pic of the rendering from my computer so I will post that up later.
drpitlo   +1y
Look Ryan just because you get your own ssm page doesnt mean you can be whoring up every everything. Hahahaha keep up the good work love watching your designs and builds.

Superior Auto Works
5717 Charles City Cir
Richmond Va 23231
804-328-2886
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Here we go! This is what she will look like soon.
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

drpitlo said:

Look Ryan just because you get your own ssm page doesnt mean you can be whoring up every everything. Hahahaha keep up the good work love watching your designs and builds.

Superior Auto Works 5717 Charles City Cir Richmond Va 23231804-328-2886

--------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, thanks man. I'm only a whore during my day to day job. At night I am to busy lol.
Page 1 of 1