Page 1 of 2
Street Trucks Magazine \  November 2011 - FREE poster

November 2011 - FREE poster

Street Trucks Magazine
views 2152
replies 10
following 9

Mulligan   +1y

Get your hands on a FREE double poster when you buy the new November 2011 issue of Street Trucks featuring Kinetik's Jenny P and Project Fast Lane.

Also in this issue is as much of a fitting tribute to our friend, mentor and co-worker Courtney Halowell featuring stories and memories from loved ones and fans.

Follow along with the next installment of Brass Tacks!Suspension drops from air bags to lowering kits and coil oversRelaxin' in So Cal and Showfest coverageSee behind the scenes at No Limit Engineering

and more
Dj-Chuy   +1y
Well... I received my issue in the mail and it says FREE Poster, but there wasn't one in there? Why is that?

ven   +1y
Usually those promotional type goodies are only offered to the newstand issues. I never understood that either, subscribers get the shaft! Maybe its becuase we are getting a discount on the mag compared to what is payed retail IDK?
onebadkota   +1y
Subscribers are getting the magazine for a fraction of the cost........Newstand copy is what like 6 bucks or so....and subscribers is like 2-3? Its a way to get ppl to buy the magazine that wouldnt usually get it...Subscribers are going to get it...its monthly, its dedicated, etc..... You never know who might get that newstand copy (and that poster might just be what makes the sale to your average person).

Just my thoughts on it. While yeah I see your point as a subscriber...Buuutt.... I believe its more of a marketing issue...And extras like that is what it takes to get ppls attention sometimes.

Either way....Great Mag..... Keep doing what you all are doing!
Mulligan   +1y
the posts above are correct. The poster insert is a newsstand incentive to boost sales, newsstand is where magazines make their money. We should have done a seperate cover for subscribers so there would be no confusion but that would cost more than putting the poster in those copies.

Come visit the Beckett Media and or Kinetik booth at SEMA to get a SIGNED copy of the poster from Jenny P herself
idrgbdy   +1y
Great issue! Picked it up last week. My garage is eagerly awaiting the poster to be hung up!
kleerance   +1y
Jason...Any thoughts of running a small graphic in his remembrance somewhere permanently in the mag? Maybe somewhere in the contents section? Just a thought...
retro dime   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Mulligan said:

Come visit the Beckett Media and or Kinetik booth at SEMA to get a SIGNED copy of the poster from Jenny P herself

Thats my plan! lol
Uncle Fester   +1y
Is that what you where handing out at the WCN show? If so FML for not asking for a few.
Have to go buy a copy and why not it turned out beautiful with the tribute.
Mulligan   +1y

Uncle Fester said:

Is that what you where handing out at the WCN show? If so FML for not asking for a few.Have to go buy a copy and why not it turned out beautiful with the tribute.

no those were last months issues