Page 1 of 1
Street Trucks Magazine \  October 2011

October 2011

Street Trucks Magazine
views 1182
replies 7
following 8

Mulligan   +1y
On newsstands 8/30, hitting mailboxes soon is the October 2011 issue.

Bad Blood and Jessica Garza on the coverShows include Tex Mex, Danger Zone and more including several Texas shop tours!Club profile of Outer Limits from JapanHot new audio productsTech including everything from mini truck to C-10 performance suspension, engine dress up and more!
bLACK_wIDOW_cUSTOMS   +1y
Cant Wait .. Love the Model On the Cover Badass
sierraonwhytes   +1y
Awesome cover! Cool to see a model on the cover... Never saw a detailed post for the last issue issue...
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
waiting on the 7-11 hre to get theirs in. my boy Scotty finally got his feature in it. hes stoked as all hell
So Low Roller   +1y
FINALLY! SO LOW ROLLER HAS MADE IT TO THE BIG LEAGUES!!!
draggincrewcab   +1y
if my truck isnt in there i dont wanna see it!!!!! haha j/j looks good
Darrell you know that one guy   +1y
Hey, i just wanted to say what a misrepresentation of the truth the cover truck article was to anyone that doesn't know. Yeah, i know it was last month, but just speaking my mind. I've been doing paintwork, off and on, with Pat Maxwell since the redo of Blazin Kolors in the late 90's. I did the black and yellow 01 GMC also. I was asked to be the painter of Bad Blood in the beginning of the build, and was glad to do so with Pat. We put out a badass paintjob on that truck! The messed up part is the fact that it was made to sound like Gary and his son dreamed it up. That was a Maxwell Design all the way! The other part is Street Trucks knew it! I never take credit for something I didn't do, and I did prep, paint, and buff that truck, but Maxwell did the design and graphics. Fast Life doesnt deserve the credit for that build since neither me or Maxwell work there.
Darrell you know that one guy   +1y
Oh yeah, they spelled my name wrong too. Darrell Hebert,(pronounced abear)
Page 1 of 1