Page 1 of 2
Street Trucks Magazine \  R.I.P. Wyatt Strange / Tito / Courtney Halowell

R.I.P. Wyatt Strange / Tito / Courtney Halowell

Street Trucks Magazine
views 2602
replies 18
following 19

hotwheelbabie   +1y
It is with a heavy heart that today we say goodbye to a true pioneer in this industry. Goodbye Tito, the lives you touched are countless and the impact you made will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything you have done for all of us.

"We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm"

Jen Beebewww.dropemwear.com
idrgbdy   +1y
RIP Courtney!
unusualfabrication   +1y
RIP Courtney, you will be missed!
PleasuresBurban   +1y
RIP Brother
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Today we lost a brother and a true friend I have had the privilege of knowing and working with Courtney for 20 years. The road trips we took and the events we went to they now mean so much more to me. Courtney my brother I will miss you.
NaviGangsta   +1y
R.I.P.

That man made many many peoples dreams come true.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
im speechless, always thought of him as a legend in our scene. doesnt feel real, look down on us "Court"
truk2low4u   +1y
RIP MY BROTHER PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED??
bman619   +1y
Though i don't remember ever meeting Courtney, i can help but feel that i lost a friend and brother as i have heard so much about him just being a mini-trucker in this scene. I send my prayers to his family and friends. I will be at Summer Madness at the stage for Saturday nights moment of silence.

RIP
Courtney

=Sunset=
Bryan aka ~B~
ElCadillacKid   +1y
i didn't know Courtney very well but he was such a great guy and so damn down to earth. i last saw him at the GNRS and i was surprised he even remembered me, i wish i would've been able to talk to him. why do the good ones have to be taken away?