Help us solve an office debate

Truckin' Magazine
views 1670
replies 14
following 14

greenranger 23   +1y
i'm eating anything on my tray
milkshake   +1y
if i paid for it imma eat it hell they rip you off enough already u gotta scavange it all up
RMrider17   +1y
I dunno about you guys Im poor... Ill eat it tray or not
DougyFrisch   +1y
That tray liner is absorbent and more then likely has been in contact with the bottom of the previous tray for the last couple hours, meaning that "Sanitary Zone Paper" is now a breeding ground for nastyness... I also have worked fast food as my first job as a kid and we would do hundreds of trays with the same rag and take less then 5 seconds on each, not exactly sterilized nor clean if you ask me...

Me personally, If it touches anything that's not within' the square of my burger wrapping then I'm not eating it, That is my safe zone and is the only thing that can be considered "clean" to me... Don't get me wrong, if I'm in the garage i'll eat my burger and fries with grease n grime on my hands, but that's just not the same as some of the disgusting people that have touched, licked, or sneezed on those trays.

To answer your question, they are complaining over nothing and it's just as nasty whether plaster or paper... both are still off limits for me though.
unusualfabrication   +1y
I'd be more worried about the guy that took a leak and didn't wash his hands before he handled all your food.....than the fry that fell on the tray. Not fry related but I worked at a pizza place in high school and I seen some crazy shit go on there. I can't believe I still eat pizza after that! I'd be more worried about the stuff you don't see happen!

post photo