threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 1
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  ATTENTION CLUBS!! Bowling pin sale...hurry they wont last at this price!

ATTENTION CLUBS!! Bowling pin sale...hurry they wont last at this price!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1518
replies 7
following 5

hotwheelbabie   +1y
We have two SERVERD TIES , (1) Green, (1) Red, two SUNSET (1) red, (1) blue and one RELAXED ATMOSPHERE (1) green. They are $40 shipped to your door (US Orders only)...hurry they will go fast! Contact Jen at hotwheelbabie@aol.com or 336-936-9424 to get yours today!

decivic   +1y
dang 2 bad you dont have any :XL: pins
hotwheelbabie   +1y
Yeah sorry :( and we are sold out of all the SEVERED TIES pins now..just SUNSET and Relaxed remain
Getbored Designs   +1y
i want you to do a toilet seat for my shop
do i need to send it to you?
hotwheelbabie   +1y
Hey John...if you have a certain seat you want done and you already have the one you want to use, yeah you can send it to us. What do you want on it? GET BORED or NO REGRETS..............or CHUCK NORRIS ? :) email me at hotwheelbabie@aol.com and you know we will take care of you

Jen
SSM-BobHase   +1y
How much are they I think the old Sunset guy needs one.
hotwheelbabie   +1y
--------------------------------------------

SSM-BobHase said:

How much are they I think the old Sunset guy needs one.

$40 shipped!
smithjackson   +1y
Edited: 1/18/2011 7:16:52 PM by smithjackson

hotwheelbabie said:

Hey John...if you have a certain seat you want done and you already have the one you want to use, yeah you can send it to us. What do you want on it? GET BORED or NO REGRETS..............or CHUCK NORRIS ? :) email me at hotwheelbabie@aol.com and you know we will take care of you

Jen

Hello Everyone ! FloorsToYourHome
Page 1 of 1