threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Wheres my sticker?

Wheres my sticker?

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2089
replies 16
following 13

LOW   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOW really though havnt been that worried about it, but going on the 4rth week now... ---------------------------------------------NOT worried about it ,  but you started a topic about it on SSM bitching about it ?????  --------------------------------------------- Dude, i didnt start this thread to "bitch" about it, i started it just to get some insight on where my order was. And why are you so concerned??? or do you just like hijacking threads and attacking people-  is the way you get off.  Also i wasnt trying to attack or put down this company in anyway, i love what they do and have several of there shirts and would buy from them again. But i dont know anybody on here that would pay for something whether it be a sticker or a 10k set of wheels, and not simply ask the company where the product was at after almost 4 weeks. And yes im going to call them. This is my last post on this thread...
DropEmWear   +1y

E-mail sent

cutndropped   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOW---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOW really though havnt been that worried about it, but going on the 4rth week now... ---------------------------------------------NOT worried about it ,  but you started a topic about it on SSM bitching about it ?????  ---------------------------------------------Dude, i didnt start this thread to "bitch" about it, i started it just to get some insight on where my order was. And why are you so concerned??? or do you just like hijacking threads and attacking people-  is the way you get off.  Also i wasnt trying to attack or put down this company in anyway, i love what they do and have several of there shirts and would buy from them again. But i dont know anybody on here that would pay for something whether it be a sticker or a 10k set of wheels, and not simply ask the company where the product was at after almost 4 weeks. And yes im going to call them. This is my last post on this thread... ---------------------------------------------Should be your last post on this site.
post photo
tharealjoedirt   +1y

HOPE YOU GET THAT STICKER MAN..IT'LL MAKE YOUR STOCK ME2 BLAZER LOOK WAY BETTER
dylang98   +1y
where do you order them??? lol i wont through a fit, promise.
post photo
post photo
RMrider17   +1y
"HOPE YOU GET THAT STICKER MAN..IT'LL MAKE YOUR STOCK ME2 BLAZER LOOK WAY BETTER" - Haha that was funny, (my truck sucks just liked the cleverness)
redspowerjams   +1y
Don't come to SSM to bitch about problems..