threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Wheres my sticker?

Wheres my sticker?

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2090
replies 16
following 13

LOW   +1y
Order # 11629, ordered it on 5/14. Any idea??????? Been almost 3 weeks?????
laynwindows   +1y

i sent it out thursday, should be there any day now
LOW   +1y
Given up on sticker... Wasn't like i need it, just don't like paying for something and not receiving it.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

maybe they will make good with a free shirt or something.................
LOW   +1y
I dunno about that, might be asking to much for a free mens size medium minitruck shirt....
gimp5561   +1y

Have you called anyone and talked too them, I know that they are on the road I seen the dually twice this week i am sure john will make it wright
LOW   +1y
havnt called, did send some emails (with no response) really though havnt been that worried about it, but going on the 4rth week now...
relaxednoma   +1y
I'd just give them a call
gimp5561   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOW really though havnt been that worried about it, but going on the 4rth week now... ---------------------------------------------NOT worried about it ,  but you started a topic about it on SSM bitching about it ?????  
BabyYouWish   +1y
John and Jennie of Drop Em Wear are two of the BIGGEST supporters of the scene that I have ever known. They travel thousands of miles every year to be out at shows across the country. I PROMISE you that they aren't trying to screw you out of a sticker. They are the kind of people that if you were out at a show and told them your story with no proof at all, they would just GIVE you a sticker.

I assure you that they will 'make it right'. So please, before you go creating a ruckus on SSM, give them a call next time.