threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 1
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  NEW LADIES TANK TOP!!

NEW LADIES TANK TOP!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1255
replies 6
following 7

DropEmWear   +1y
You asked for it and we listened!  The ladies wanted a new tank top?  YOU GOT IT!! New design, new color for 2010.  We took our most famous female shirt and made it a black tank top!  We are super excited about this one.  The tank is a ribbed tank 100% cotton and has the wide straps everyone asked about! The staps are one inch in width.  We have sizes Small-2XL available now.  The 2XL is only available in the grey for now (but dont worry, it is so killer!).  Get yours today before the summer heat sets in and we run low!Get yours today by calling us at 336-774-9612 or visit our website at www.dropemwear.com .  Any questions?  Please dont hesitate to ask us anytime.

un low!
yotagirl   +1y

i love it!  I also really love the new kids shirt!  (binkies, blankies & body drops) question for ya, i see the "my daddy is lower than your daddy" in black for infant sizes, will this shirt be available in toddler sizes any time soon?  Also, don't see the "my mommy is lower than your mommy" shirt anymore, is that discontinued?   thanks so much
pola12   +1y
hello, i have to this is really nice information for me and others also to see which is good for me and others also thanks!!  nose right    
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

hhmmm, looks alot like a design made by my buddy/a "previous" drop em wear west coast distributer. will have to show him this and see what he says about it
hotwheelbabie   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nastyhhmmm, looks alot like a design made by my buddy/a "previous" drop em wear west coast distributer. will have to show him this and see what he says about it---------------------------------------------what is that supposed to mean?
hotwheelbabie   +1y

Just to clear anything up here...this image was HAND DRAWN by us at least two years ago...and has been on a shirt since then ...oh and we can prove that.  Show it to anyone you would like
RODRIQUEZ2   +1y
Edited: 10/14/2010 11:20:21 AM by RODRIQUEZ2

It's awesome and looking very nice. I am glad to see this here and hope it is best apparel for girls, it's looks very nice and cool.

Good Luck wholesale clothing
Page 1 of 1