threads
Back To Page - Street Trucks Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Street Trucks Magazine \  johnny o s10 build up.

johnny o s10 build up.

Street Trucks Magazine
views 1028
replies 7
following 7

elamenop85   +1y
Hey guys

I was wondering if there was a way to get the two mags that had his suspesion build up in them?  I checked your site for the older issues with no luck.  If I remember right one of the covers was a dually I believe a Ford.  I am doing the same suspension on my truck and some pics would help. Also is he EVER going to finish that thing lol!  Thanks again for putting out a great mag.

Forrest
Johnny O   +1y
Hey Forrest- I can't help you with getting issues of that rag, but I can try to help answer any questions you might have.  And to answer your question, yes it will get finished. It had to sit for a few years while I got my life back together after being fired from Street Trucks, but as of this week it will finally be in my own garage and ready to make some progress. Good things are finally coming back around... I'm always glad to help. Just ask away.  -Johnny O
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Good to hear Johnny, looking forward to seeing progress.
idrgbdy   +1y
hell ya man!!!
tealchevy   +1y
Edited: 3/30/2010 8:49:51 AM by tealchevy

elamenop85   +1y

Hey Johnny Thanks for the response!  I am really just curious on what you did for the 22's in the rear, i.e shorten axle or flared the bed.  This build inspired me to do my truck, infact we ordered the same parts!  If u have any pics that would be great!  I have it layed out on 20's now no problem just want to get those extra 2 inches.  Thanks again good to hear its going to be out there driving again shortly! ThanksForrest p.s when are you coming back to sittin pretti.....
Johnny O   +1y
Forrest-  The biggest factor in fitting 22's on the rear of an S-10 is getting the correct backspacing for your wheels. My 22x10-inch wheels have a 2.5-inch backspace on them, which allowed me to run them without shortening the rear axle. You'll also need to do some work to the sheet metal inside your bed. I completely rebuilt and body dropped my bed, but at the bare minimum you would need to rebuild the rear wheel wells.  Send me a private message with your address. I've got a buddy who read your post and offered to send you those issues from his private collection. And to answer your last question, I'll be at Sittin Pretti this summer.-Johnny O
chevy8403   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2010 7:52:51 PM by chevy8403

Page 1 of 1