Page 1 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  Thanks

Thanks

Street Trucks Magazine
views 3019
replies 29
following 30

Mulligan   +1y
Thanks for the warm welcome! In case you hadn't noticed; we went up to 180 pages at the same price a few months back and still going strong! Thanks for everyone's support! We have a blast putting each issue out and hope you guys have fun reading it! The issue hitting stands soon is all about the resurgence of the C/K trucks in the scene. On the cover is Matt Salmon's C/K finished up by Choppin' Block. We also included some great coverage from Japan including a journey through the kustom scene all over Japan and more! If anyone has any changes for subscriptions, please email customerservice@beckett.com  Make sure you check out official Street Trucks merchandise over at www.minitruckerstore.com including shirts, hats and stickers!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

just FYI, your avatar is GAY..lol need a new one.. But welcome aboard man..
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Welcome great having you guys on board.
speedylowz   +1y
Glad to see ya'll still putting out a great Mag. every month.  See ya this weekend Mr. Mulligan
sideshizzle   +1y
Welcome to the site. 
layedoutnissan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sideshizzleWelcome to the site.  ---------------------------------------------X2
post photo
severedmikey   +1y
welcome STM to SSM!
HotRodDime   +1y

welcome buddy, better late than never I guess since you're always riding my coat tails anyways  just FN with ya, see you next weekend dood!    
redspowerjams   +1y

Glad to see you made it to the next level. I think the next thing you do is "Free magazines for all gold members!"
still_2_hi   +1y

Welcome... Love the magazine. I dont have a subscription but i buy every issue on the newsstands every month. My favorite magazine going right now. And the C/K truck thing helps too lol, as i own three of them.