Page 1 of 1
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  ATTENTION ALL "FREE PEOPLE" MUST READ

ATTENTION ALL "FREE PEOPLE" MUST READ

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1099
replies 5
following 5

DropEmWear   +1y

Hi,  This moral boster came through our e-mail the oher day. Thought it was cool so i thought i would share. Big props to these guys serving our country. All these guys are asking for is some free product. I helped these guys out by sending them some stuff and I would like to ask you guys to do the same. Even if its a club shirt, clothing company, or your buisness shirt. Send it to these guys and help them out. Its because of people like these guys below that you are enabled to be FREE!!

My name is Vincent DeMichele.  My team and I are currently deployed to Afghanistan.  We thought it would be cool to email businesses, organizations, bands, etc. from back home to see if they would like to participate in a little morale booster that we came up with.  Here's the plan, we are requesting that the different organizations attempt to send us t-shirts with their  logo.  Once we receive them we will take a picture with them on in front of the mountains here then send a copy of the picture back to the organization.  It would be a great way to show your support for the troops.  So if you would like to participate please email me back at layitlow94@yahoo.com and I will forward you our address here in Afghanistan along with my team's shirt sizes.  Either way, I thank you for taking the time to read our email  and we want to wish your organization the best.                                                                                                                                           Gratefully,                                                                                      Vincent DeMichele and the S6 team from Camp Stone, Herat
///RELAXED 720   +1y
nice i sent an email.....
MRkc   +1y

I can speak a little on this subject cause I was that guy on the other side a while back. I was in Iraq when Crime Pays did a dvd release for A Separate Tragedy. There was a few of us in my unit with bagged rides and are fans of Chris' work. I contacted him via email and pitched my idea about having a release party in Iraq with my buddies and who ever wanted to join us. I plastered flyers all over the base and Chris came through with DVDs, stickers, and koozies. I love what I do and am proud to serve, and it's awesome to know that people are willing to help out with a boost in morale. It's the small things that make the tour easier.  Thanks again to Chris and all you guys that are willing to help out.
DropEmWear   +1y

bump for the guys bustin their butt overseas
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

Domination video's and low life is what I used as my "church service" on sunday while other's were praying I was watchin those.
ybnrml   +1y

This is a great idea!  Thanks for posting this Beebe.  Email sent...
Page 1 of 1