Page 1 of 3
KIK \  KIK @ West Coast Nationals

KIK @ West Coast Nationals

KIK
views 2606
replies 21
following 12

KiK   +1y
We've just decided to attend West Coast Nationals.  If you would like to place a custom order with us for t-shirts or hats (including club gear) by Sunday night, we can bring it to WCN and save you the shipping charges. -Trae
bagtodrag   +1y
I'd like to place an order for a ride out to WCN
iDragUnibody   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2009 5:42:32 PM by iDragUnibody

whats up trae, its jeremy with the bagged 300 from gulf coast bash....   PS. we still need to go Kick Scooters Azz in bowling....lol
projekt94   +1y

sweet!!! wat time yall rolling out trae??
tealchevy   +1y
they will need 6 days to do the driving....lil trae can only make it 4 hours before he has to stop for sleep
projekt94   +1y

hahaha must be the old age!!!!
KiK   +1y
We are rolling out from Lumberton at about 5pm on Wednesday.  We will meet up with Seth, Shaw and all the Louisiana boys sometime Thursday morning.  We should be there by Friday morning to start the drinking extravaganza. -Trae
projekt94   +1y

word!! we be rollin out wed morning!! see yall there!!
KiK   +1y
Just found out that one of the original founders of KIK (Crash, aka Andy) is coming out of his tattoo cave and making the trip with us.  Very stoked! -Trae
btk ridez   +1y

well trae i be going to wcn too.. hit me up i will be rolling alone from mcallen tx. see if i can meet you all up on i 10. txt me 956 624 8737  so i can get more info