threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 1
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Why Not Any Dragging Cars?

Why Not Any Dragging Cars?

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 984
replies 7
following 7

Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Maybe I have totally missed them somewhere but why aren't there more draggin import shirts? I drive a civic and it doesnt have a coffee can muffler or shopping cart wing  and id like to have a civic sparking on a shirt or something. If I missed them someone point me in the direction.
DropEmWear   +1y
sorry for the delay in the reply. Eventhough you guys are out there its a small market. We try to stay away from putting specific vehicles on the shirts because it has always discouraged people from buying a shirt if they were a ford guy and it had a chevy on it. Its too hard and too much money to make shirts with all kinds of vehicles on them. Our warehouse would have to triple in size. lol. We used to put way more pics of rides on shirts but to cut cost and make the market bigger for us we made most of them non-car or truck specific shirts and just more about customization. We had to make changes like everyone else had to so we can keep the doors open. RIP SPORT TRUCK!!! Hope this answered your question.
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
it does but I guess any dragging car would be straight. Doesnt have to be honda but I dont wanna buy a shirt with a draggin truck on it and get out of a dragging 2 door car. Great shirts otherwise man just love to see a car.
jetts   +1y

i think my sexy dragging acura legend should be on a shirt (=
jetts   +1y

post photo
1twztdwagon   +1y
doesnt even need a picture of a vehicle something like my car throws more sparks than your grinder or something like that .. an the one ive always thought you guys should have done for trucks is i like my woman like my trucks clean shaven an layin on the bed sounds right in my head LoL
airbrushcav   +1y

I can do a custom airbrushed one if you like????  
DropEmWear   +1y

we will toss around a few i deas and see what we come up with. deff dig the cars that are layed out. There was a balck prelude out here that was bad ass but the dude sold it. it was one of my favs. havn't seen it since.
Page 1 of 1