threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  $100 DROP EM WEAR GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY!!! ENTER NOW

$100 DROP EM WEAR GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY!!! ENTER NOW

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3213
replies 32
following 28

DropEmWear   +1y

Well in order for our "NAME OUR DUDE GIVEAWAY CONTEST" to be over we need a date to end it. This date will be the first day, month, and date of when the first drop em wear shirt was ever sold. Dont worry...you cant go to our site and look it up on our history page lol. its been deleted months ago. lol. Now we will see who really knows their minitruckin history.

The first person on SSM to post on this thread, the actual day,month, date and year of when the first drop em wear t-shirt was ever sold will receive a $100 gift certificate to drop em wear. Once this date is figured out, we will then post the winner of the "NAME OUR DUDE GIVEAWAY" on that same day this year. Example of an entry:

ENTRY: Monday September, 21 1972

and winner of the contest would be announced September,21 2009

Have fun! let the games begin.
2LOW4U   +1y
Saturday, August 6, 1994
jetts   +1y

wednesday September, 21 1994
gimp5561   +1y

it  was at carlile PA all truck  in 93 or 94, i bought one of the first 36, if my memery is right

DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561it  was at carlile PA all truck  in 93 or 94, i bought one of the first 36, if my memery is right

---------------------------------------------yer gettin old!
bigdaddypaco   +1y
Edited: 5/27/2009 5:12:05 PM by bigdaddypaco

Edited: 5/27/2009 5:03:27 PM by bigdaddypacoIn June of 1994 Carslisle All Truck Nats in Carslisle PA. This was the first show Drop Em wear? attended. The original 3 shirts are as follows: HE WHO DIES WITH THE LOWEST TRUCK WINS, DRIVE SLOW SCRAPE HARD OR TAKE YOUR TRUCK AND GO HOME, and the original logo shirt.I will go out on a limb and say the first weekend in June, so... Saturday June 4 1994
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bigdaddypacoEdited: 5/27/2009 5:03:27 PM by bigdaddypacoIn June of 1994 Carslisle All Truck Nats in Carslisle PA. This was the first show Drop Em wear? attended. The original 3 shirts are as follows: HE WHO DIES WITH THE LOWEST TRUCK WINS, DRIVE SLOW SCRAPE HARD OR TAKE YOUR TRUCK AND GO HOME, and the original logo shirt.I will go out on a limb and say the first weekend in June, so June 3-6---------------------------------------------

nope

achievment_farmer   +1y

saturday, september 24 1994

slowmaro   +1y

august 7, 1994
slowmaro   +1y

sunday ^