threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 1
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  NEW!! Drop Em wear KIDS ONSIES AND SHIRTS!! NEW DESIGNS! Check em out!

NEW!! Drop Em wear KIDS ONSIES AND SHIRTS!! NEW DESIGNS! Check em out!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1382
replies 9
following 7

DropEmWear   +1y
In celebration of our 15th year...Drop Em wear continues to bring you more new items.  We have not forgotten your little ones and we now have some new designs!  "DONKS MAKE ME CRY", "FUTURE WARRANTY KILLER" and "THIS IS MY FIRST DROP EM SHIRT"...there will be many more to come...but let us know what you think and be sure to check out our website at www.dropemwear.com and get yours today!

DropEmWear   +1y

thanks for the orders guys! My first drop em wear shirt reads" MY FIRST and definatly not my last DROP EM WEAR SHIRT. sorry for the bad pic i will fix it shortly
SoloSpecialties   +1y

sweet,i may have to get one when payday rolls thru
randallss10   +1y
donks make me cry also.lol
tuckinnoma   +1y
kick ass john... yet another home run from DropEM! lol.... we just found out we have another baby on the way... my girl want to know if u have them in pink? lol i keep telling her im not broke... lmao
DropEmWear   +1y

They are not available in pink as of yet. We decided to go black since everyone complained about how grubby their kids gets in white shirts. We solved that issue lol. Look for more kids stuff coming soon!!!!
spider97   +1y

WHAT SHOWS IN TEH MIDWEST WILL YOU BE AT?
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

i love the shirts... haha
low mazda   +1y

if you guys are at UNITE this weekend, I may have to pick up one for my daughter.
DropEmWear   +1y

Thanks again for all the orders. Glad we could help with the new kids shirts! Be on the lookout for more kids shirts this summer as well.
Page 1 of 1