Page 1 of 2
AUTOLOC \  Hide those wires with Keep It Clean

Hide those wires with Keep It Clean

AUTOLOC
views 1859
replies 19
following 16

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Hide Those Wires!Keep It Clean™ offers the Stainless Steel Door Loom to hide those unsightly wires that run through your door jambs. These are great compliments to our power window kits, shaved door kits or custom stereo installs. Add those finishing touches that your custom ride needs! The DLOOMBL Stainless Steel Door Loom includes a pair of heavy-duty stainless steel braided hoses and billet aluminum hardware that resists rust for years of beauty and functionality. Custom designed to ensure easy installation. Keep It Clean's Rubber Door Loom is ideal for hiding and protecting all those unsightly wire. Heavy duty rubber and built-in grommets ensures easy installation. Measures: 7.25 inches long with a .5 inch opening. CLICK HERE FOR STYLES & PRICING   
simple-pleasurez   +1y
why are they soo damn thin. i have a fullsize that has power windows power door locks and speakers in the door. and .5" opening might be ok for my speaker wire...
TwistedMinis   +1y
I have a set if you want to try them out. I didn't install them because I thought they where too bulky. I just used Techflex and grommets instead.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Your wires should fit just fine in the loom. What size do you think it should be?
tre5   +1y

Why not run wires through that big factory loom? I have never had a problem fitting wires through a factory loom. On my truck that did not have any wires going into the door, I ran them all the way at the bottom of the door so you couldn't see them. Why would you want to accent the wire loom in the door jam?

corey0814   +1y

^^it's all about the details!!^^i had a set & i actually thought they were nice...i was just bummed that they bind too bad with suicide doors so  i sold them. 

tmiit71   +1y

I have attempted to contact Autoloc directlyawhile ago to see if they manufacture larger than 1/2" looms to no avail......and just like pootus, i have power windows/locks etc...i have 19 wires on the drivers that I extended from the suicide door conversion...and 16 wires on the Pass. side...Seth, what size do you have and $$? where can I find the techflex?... thanks everyone..
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I will tell R&D.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by corey0814^^it's all about the details!!^^i had a set & i actually thought they were nice...i was just bummed that they bind too bad with suicide doors so  i sold them. 

--------------------------------------------- Exactly. It's all about the details.
tre5   +1y

Yeah, some details I don't want to see. Just my opinion. Maybe instead of making a bigger loom, people could just run 4 looms through there door. That would be more detail.... right?