Page 1 of 2
AUTOLOC \  2 DAY SALE!

2 DAY SALE!

AUTOLOC
views 7619
replies 13
following 9

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Tilt your hood the right way! AutoLöc's™ Tilt Hood Kit gives you the same custom look of many of world's top performance vehicles. AutoLöc's™ kit makes it easy to reverse the tilt on your hood! Not only does it give you a custom look, it also allows for easy access and maximum visibility, so everyone can see what your rocking under the hood! Featuring easy installation and universal application, this kit is great for everyone! To take advantage of this sale CALL or EMAIL me TODAY!  Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com800-651-1970  ext 7330AOL/AIM: KrisHoffmanGroup  2 DAY SALE ONLY! $225  
Rigo   +1y
Seen them for $199 online
Marcos_65   +1y
Not to be a dick but gauge only wants $168 <<< link
dragwithme   +1y

do not buy anything from them...the have bad customer service and have no tech support that no anything.....will not refunds if there product is defective
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragwithmedo not buy anything from them...the have bad customer service and have no tech support that no anything.....will not refunds if there product is defective --------------------------------------------- Mark,can you email me your experience with us please. I am on the forums to help with customer service and tech help. The Hoffman Group offers lifetime warranty on all products. We also offer toll free tech support. I would like to fix the problem you are having. Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com
Ron_autoloc   +1y
This SALE IS FOR THE   Universal Automatic Tilt Hood Kit This kit retails for over $500
jiggawho111   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc_HoffmanGrpThis SALE IS FOR THE   Universal Automatic Tilt Hood Kit This kit retails for over $500 ---------------------------------------------So is the kit you are offering different from what Marcos referenced at Gauge?  Its the same pic and everything.  Again not trying to be a dick just trying to find the difference if there is one.  Thanks!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Different kit than what Marcos posted. That picture is used for you to get a visual of how it looks. CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO AUTOMATIC TILT HOOD KIT   
post photo
jiggawho111   +1y

That link takes you to one with a retail of 1k and a web price of $844..it that right?  if so smoking deal
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jiggawho111That link takes you to one with a retail of 1k and a web price of $844..it that right?  if so smoking deal--------------------------------------------- yup
post photo