threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  WE ARE LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT SPONSORS FOR OUR 2009 PROMO T

WE ARE LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT SPONSORS FOR OUR 2009 PROMO T

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1922
replies 19
following 9

DropEmWear   +1y
We are proud to say Grant Kustoms is back on board for 2009 as well as TSUNAMI. The Grant Kustoms logo will be proudly displayed on our trailer for the entire 2009 show season as well as the top billing on our promo t-shirt.  We are currently working on filling a few spots on the shirts. You can advertise your BIZ or your SHOW if you like. The cost for your ad on the shirt is $600. the back of the shirt looks like the image below. Our logo is printed across the front chest. We give out 5000 of these FREE shirts a year. We don't just give them away at the shows we attend. Some go overseas to the military as gifts, some go as donations for door prizes, and if you are lucky enough you might be able to catch one out of our air cannon at a show. As a t-shirt sponsor we also supply you with a qty of t-shirts you may give away at your shop or your show. Its a great way to advertise and promote whatever you have. E-mail us if you are interested. dropemwear@aol.com

DropEmWear   +1y

Special thanks to Greg and the guys from scrapin the coast. The scrapin the coast 09 logo will be proudly printed on the promo shirt this year.

DropEmWear   +1y

The crew from SLAMFEST just hopped on the shirt for 2009. Thanks guys! Only 2 more spots left

DropEmWear   +1y

ECBN Just signed up and took a spot. Looks like this years shirt will be loaded with killer shows in 2009. Just ONE more left....who is it oing to be?

kustomharv   +1y

can i get a discounted spot to put my number and stats on to try and find a good rich woman?

DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by kustomharv can i get a discounted spot to put my number and stats on to try and find a good rich woman? ---------------------------------------------

LOL It might work for you......are you still on the go ugly early tour? lol

KEEF   +1y
5 bux that is my best offer

DropEmWear   +1y

yer the best KEEF I can always count on you in clutch situations lol

DropEmWear   +1y

Guage magazine took the last one! Thanks guys! and thank you all for supporting us throughout the years. Please support the people who support is. I will have the complete list of sponsors on our tour page ASAP. Just waiting on a few logos.