threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  FIRST 2009 SHIRT DESIGN. ON SALE NOW!

FIRST 2009 SHIRT DESIGN. ON SALE NOW!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3319
replies 35
following 23

DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 1/29/2009 9:33:57 AM by DropEmWear

Edited: 1/27/2009 7:15:16 PM by DropEmWear
Edited: 1/27/2009 7:05:40 PM by DropEmWear

We need your input on this design. The bomb reads TO THE DOT WITH LOVE. The text at the bottom reads DESTROYING REFLECTORS IS OUR MISSION. The shirt will be printed on white at first and possibly a tan or black shirt around mid summer.  Let me know what you guys and gals think.

BIGbrew   +1y
cool design but i personally dont like the quote at the bottom. maybe something like- "destroying road reflectors is our mission"
DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by BIGbrew cool design but i personally dont like the quote at the bottom. maybe something like- "destroying road reflectors is our mission" --------------------------------------------- I also thought about killin reflectors is our duty. Im diggin your quote!!!!! TY for the input

KEEF   +1y

Cool shirt if you are into draggin'.........

deflatd   +1y
yea the mission or duty lines might work better
hotwheelbabie   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by KEEF Cool shirt if you are into draggin'......... --------------------------------------------- Well not everyone is into rainbows and puppy dogs Keef..LMAO!!

BabyYouWish   +1y
I'm down for a rainbow AND puppy dogs shirt!!!!!! Good idea Sweetie!
simple-pleasurez   +1y
make a shirt that says drag it or no more puppy dogs and rainbows!
sikness   +1y

Yeah, "mission" would go good with the military chick and bomb.....

coreysmith07   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SiknessVideo Yeah, "mission" would go good with the military chick and bomb..... --------------------------------------------- Well played, sir.