threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 10
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Mini Truckin' FEB ISSUE (OFFICIAL)

Mini Truckin' FEB ISSUE (OFFICIAL)

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 7479
replies 93
following 87

Minitruckcartel   +1y
This is the official Feb. issue thread.

I'd like to hear comments (good or bad) about this issue. Alot has changed this month as I'm sure you've already noticed, and if you haven't, maybe further comments will point some of them out for you. Hope everyone enjoys the new style of MT and this Feb. issue. If you havn't recieved the issue yet in the mail, I can't help you there sorry, different department.

PS. THIS IS THE CALENDAR ISSUE!!! So go to the news stands and pick it up. We worked extra hard to make it the sickest calendar yet!!! You wont be disappointed!

Thanks,

impulse   +1y
I wish subscribers would get the damn calendar too!!!ughh!

Other than that pretty good issue, my friends pro street sonoma was finally featured.
sotex   +1y
I want a calendar but I'm a subscriber.
laydsuzu   +1y
i wanna see next monthes issue
Minitruckcartel   +1y
You can still get one at the newstand!!! trust me it's worth it!

Originally posted by dragnframe

I want a calendar but I'm a subscriber.

DropEmWear   +1y
After all the negativity on ssm about the new issue i had doubts about it going in. I just picked it up out of the mailbox at the shop and I have to say...not bad at all. Everyone is going to have an issue about the ads but throw that aside. It still was eye candy to me!! Keep up the ball busting work. Way to go with a black truck on the cover. I know its hard to do!!!

cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2008 12:58:35 PM by cheeks Sunset SD

Edited: 12/4/2008 12:56:00 PM by cheeks Sunset SD

besides the calender thing it was ok, but god damn besides the cover truck and the crew s-10 and the red dog was it ugly truck month? or misaligned beds month? just my opinion.
Don Shagwell   +1y
Chris I really liked the new layout. Between the cover and the show pages you guy's did a good job.

Matt

Made 2 Envy AutoClub   +1y
is a good issue, good to see some northeast coverage (Envy Frenzy 07, and ryans feature "in your eye" )