Page 1 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  RIP Minitruckin Mag

RIP Minitruckin Mag

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2041
replies 40
following 25

guiltybydesign   +1y
Its such a shame to see the mag go. It was one of the greatest institutions we had in the scene as well as a valuable source of info. The same fate nearly became of this very website until Robert saved it last year. For the moment hes working hard behind the scenes with the coding and whatnot so the site may not be much to look at but that will soon change. Until then we need to start bringing back SSM to its former glory as a central hub of activity and information and not let it fall victim to the facebook era.I remember back in the day when youd have to log in daily just to cover the top 25 topics, there was discussion about anything and everything you could imagine and there was no lack of cool builds going on. I ask you to share this post or just start directing people to the site. Even if you don't have much to add to the site just log in regularly and see what people are doing, youd be surprised how much youll get involved.
droppedmitsu   +1y
RIP, and we definitely need ti get this site back to where it used ti be when I first joined. That's why posted my build thread up, we need to get as much activity going as possible.
truck action   +1y
I've been buying MT seance it first came out & subscribing for the last ten years,have a current three year subscription.Will be very much missed by me & a great many others!!
I come on this site daily & have so for the last ten or more years!!
A big shout out to save both from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
renny   +1y
SAD
The major   +1y
It's very sad to see it go. Now my toilet time has just gotten a little less exciting.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Truly is sad. I really hope to see this site come back. The only outlet seems to be FB and instagram. And if youre not following or friends with certain folks you have no clue what kind of builds are going on. That is where MT mag and this site bridged the gap. I am tossing an idea back and forth that could help with that, but we'll see.
22below   +1y
Daaaaamn, always a dream to have my Ranger on that cover. It took too long, F me.
Severed701   +1y
devastating to the mt community, and I totally agree about getting the site back to how it used to be, I remember the chat room was where its at and I spent a shitload of time on the site, it seems like facebook has killed it and I do not have and will not ever have facebook so im out of the loop on a lot of things
guiltybydesign   +1y
Well guys its real easy to bring this site back, POST. I remember back in the day there would be a 20 page thread for an upcoming show even before it happened. Somebody would ask a question about how to build something and before long there would be several people helping and showing pics of how its done.
Im hearing theres big plans for SSM coming this summer, we think youll all be very happy.
maz duh   +1y
I was sadened to hear the news of the magazines demise as well. I've been a reader for over 20 yrs, even got a mini truckin tattooo on my arm. I would like to see SSM grow larger again, I'm old enough to remember the glory days of the site and it was a hell of a thing. If you didnt log on for a couple days you were way behind! lol. I'm very pleased that Robert was able to save the site from certain doom and I'm excited that he is working hard to revive it, I can't wait to see what he has in store for it in the coming months.