Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Little Shop of Horrors coffin Switch box search

Little Shop of Horrors coffin Switch box search

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1013
replies 6
following 4

clemsontravis14   +1y
Anyone have one of these for sale? It appears that only 7 were made and I am looking for one. Hit me up if you have one or know anyone that owns one.
ur2nvs   +1y
Comment he made on his FB page, is NONE are for sale.
clemsontravis14   +1y
Well he states that he is no longer selling them on that pic.
3 were accounted for on there. 1 is in crispy. 1 guy commented that his friend had one that is not for sale and 1 user commented that he may sell his (I've already messaged him but nothing so far).
There are still 4 more in the world. I'm hoping someone can point me to an owner of 1.
clemsontravis14   +1y
shut down on the 1 person that I emailed.
There are only 4 left. Who has one?
guiltybydesign   +1y
I talked to Eric at Showfest 06 about having some to sell on my site and he said they stopped producing them. You know one of these things are just laying on somebodys shelf in the garage they forgot they had.
YUH8IN96   +1y
why dont you just get someone to make you one thats similar to
clemsontravis14   +1y
Yeh I bet there is one sitting around somewhere. Quite a few people commented saying they'd buy one if he made more, but as busy as he is, I doubt it will happen.
I stood pretty tall on the offer I made to the one person. I was only wanting to buy the coffin shell. I don't need his switches.

I could have one made no problem. I'd just prefer to get one of the original 7. It'll be for a future project I have in mind.
Page 1 of 1