threads
Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  My new toy. Doored ranger on 20's!

My new toy. Doored ranger on 20's!

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2074
replies 14
following 10

BodiedOn8s   +1y
hey guys i recently accuired this doored ranger from a fellow Aftermath member. Its doored on 20's with a full frame and suiced 180 door and suicide tailgate. Has a 302 and a gt40 dash. Its also on hydros. Already have started tearing into it. Gonna revamp the motor, do some more interior work, possibly change the wheels, and paint it. Oh it also can turn laid out. A blast to drive around
FireCrotch   +1y
love how low the bedfloor is..what is it running a 2 link or what out back?
tuckinlugs06   +1y
irs i think
The major   +1y
I have to ask.. where's the gas tank? Awesome truck. Can't wait to see it painted.
Master Fabber   +1y
Hey there, I can answer any questions about this truck, as my boy Jonah pretty much master minded the thing. There is a 60s ford fuel cell in the cab back wall with the filler in the roof. No 2 link. It has a 4 link with a watts linkage and the upper bars run up through the frame rails. Yes inside the frame rails you heard correct. Also the front suspension uses a rack and pinion cradle setup and completely one off front suspension. So Crazy and Innovative. Glad to see someone is going to finish it out and maybe get a little credit for what was done to it. Later
Master Fabber   +1y
In the 5th picture upper left you can barely see the clear tubing for the fuel filler
juicedwagon   +1y
I've always loved this truck, so many innovative things going on with it. I can;t wait to see what you will do with it. You keeping the juice? I think i recall you saying you were on facebook.
leydbck   +1y
Bad ass! I like the idea with the gas tank. Definitely not an IRS, no camber at all.
BodiedOn8s   +1y
only pic i have of the rear setup right now
post photo
FireCrotch   +1y
thats pretty fucking awesome