Ford Trucks \  laying out 2006 F150 S'Crew

laying out 2006 F150 S'Crew

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 479
replies 6
following 6

plockalot   +1y
Edited: 10/31/2012 8:34:34 PM by plockalot

ok ive done a fair bit of searching and im not really finding out what i need. Ive been out of the lowered truck game for almost 15 years now, i had an 89 Mazda B2200 Cab Plus with Pathfinder wheels, a Toyota 4wd bumper and a step notch (man i miss that truck!). Anyway, i currently own a 2006 F150 Super Crew and i feel that bug biting again! So, whats the most common airbag set up for these trucks? what will get it as close to the ground as possible? What are some good dealers to buy what i need from? I know Ford doesnt make it easy but this style truck layed out is such a beautiful sight!
groundscr8pr   +1y
check ekstensive metal works 281 442 1050
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
There not a difficult truck really. The back of it is just like most other new trucks. The front is pretty simple also, we make a control arm kit for it also.
juicedwagon   +1y
Taylor will treat you right and his arms are badass.
Master Fabber   +1y
I im'ed you, I have a bed already to go on for ya.
plockalot   +1y
Thanks for the info guys. So, whats everybody doing on the front of these trucks? Are new control arms a must? Theres no way i can keep my stock arms and weld in a bag mount? Forgive me, im a reborn virgin with this stuff. Are spindles the way to go? I dont want those air strut things either, i want a traditional air bag set up. Extensive doesnt have much for 05-09 fords and a grand is a little out of my budget for control arms.
thacru78   +1y
I'm fixin to full frame 2 of em...I'll post some build threads. One will be on stock spindles.
Page 1 of 1