threads
Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Anyone building a 521 need any parts????

Anyone building a 521 need any parts????

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 790
replies 7
following 4

AiredOut   +1y
Edited: 9/21/2012 7:38:18 AM by AiredOut

Well, since I cut up my 521 and sent it to the grave yard, I have a bunch of 521 parts I need to get rid of. I have basically everything off the truck in boxes on the shelf. Everything is off a 69 model that was an extemely clean low miles truck. Pretty much all in excellent condition. Here some of the highlights I can think of.

-brand new 520-521 windshield (you cannot find one of these anywhere)-520 dash-near perfect steering wheel-near perfect complete grill-18 inch qx56 wheels with brand new 215/35/18 tires-all very clean glass-all electrial switches-beebani disk brake brackets (new never installed)

Heres a link to my album of parts:

http://imageshack.us/g/716/picture001yd.jpg/

Like I said, I have a whol truck in boxes, so anything you may need just ask. I'm not going to beat anyone up on prices, just need these parts to find a new home. Let me know hat ya need and ill give you a fair price.

Dwight FahrentholdAcrophobiA GA

laynwindows   +1y
dang, what a shame, why'd you junk it?
AiredOut   +1y
No time to finish it really. It just wasnt in the forseeable future. I just wasnt gonna sell it and see someone else finish it. Ill get something else when i have the time again.
DraggnIsuzu   +1y
I tried looking at your link but I couldn't upload the pics
pugz   +1y
email me pugzli036@gmail.com i need some of that stuff for sure
laynwindows   +1y
what a bad attitude, out of the few of them that there are left you'd rather junk it than see somebody else finish it. i couldnt find one of those here in nebraska if i tried. any old school mini turned to rust here years ago
AiredOut   +1y
They are everywhere. look a little harder. Im not worried about finding another one when i want one. Hell i had 3 at one time

No bad attitue here really. I have had and sold too many of my projects. This one i wasnt going to sell
laynwindows   +1y
well maybe im wrong about not being able to find them, but im sure i cant find a clean one within a 12 hour drive
Page 1 of 1