Intros

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 3254
replies 15
following 12

Eddie936   +1y
--------------------------------------------

asasyn said:

Idk I may just cancel... I ordered through a place called Rio sound and custom wheels in south Texas maybe I should have gone straight from intro?

It took mine about 2 1/2 months to get them my buddy just received his after about 5 months of waiting and we both ordered thru rio sound and security the difference between ordering thru them and ordering directly thru intro is that there's a separate factory that makes the wheels in the Valley so you won't have no luck calling intro directly asking them about your wheels they'll just tell you to ask rio sound . Just be patient intros are worth it I've seen intros and Racelines right out the box and Raceline billet is a little dull compared to intros
asasyn   +1y
I talked to the dealer I ordered from... Supposedly they're gonna ship on Monday.. Well see....
stetson   +1y

Eddie936 said:

asasyn said:

Idk I may just cancel... I ordered through a place called Rio sound and custom wheels in south Texas maybe I should have gone straight from intro?

It took mine about 2 1/2 months to get them my buddy just received his after about 5 months of waiting and we both ordered thru rio sound and security the difference between ordering thru them and ordering directly thru intro is that there's a separate factory that makes the wheels in the Valley so you won't have no luck calling intro directly asking them about your wheels they'll just tell you to ask rio sound . Just be patient intros are worth it I've seen intros and Racelines right out the box and Raceline billet is a little dull compared to intros

This ^^^ intro is made with a better aluminum that's at least what ive been told thats why racelines are cheaper.
FXDGRND   +1y
Unless things have changed in the past few years... The hoops are monopolized by one company. Same deal with roto forged centers. Intro is usually pretty good because they make wheels for other companies as well as their own line.

Any custom wheel takes time. Good luck
asasyn   +1y
I guess I just need to be a little patient..
thenickster   +1y
I used to work for Intro and still deal with them. @ Eddie936, Intro's are made in the factory in Anaheim, CA, not the Valley. Have you gotten them yet? What did you order?