Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Power Rear Window

Power Rear Window

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 923
replies 6
following 6

rolnlow   +1y
does any one know who makes a universal kit to have the rear window go up and down?
01lowtaco   +1y
not that i know of, i just put a 98 4 runner sliding window in my tacoma that goes up and down
lowtaco114   +1y
pics?
01lowtaco   +1y
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000834201032 if you go to my facebook i have a video of it going up and down no pics ill have to upload some if you wanna see
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I got one in my S-10 that CR Lawrence stopped building back in '92. If your looking for a direct rope in you have your work cut out for ya. Swapmeets and ebay keep your eyes out , they come up every once in awhile.
thebasher   +1y
I just checked out your facebook page looking for the video but I only found a photo of it. Not a big deal... I just had a few questions before I take on this project with my 2001 standard cab Tacoma. How much space does it take from inside the cab? If you where to do it again what would you do differently? Do you have any photos from inside the cab that you can share. Thanks.
01lowtaco   +1y
what is your email i can email you some pics of inside the cab, the window is curved so i lost around 7 inches in the cab and im a big guy. if you plan to body drop your truck or if it is already that plays a roll in it as well im 2 inch traditional 2 inch stock floor and the window rolls all the way down. i purchased a rear hatch off a 98 4 runner and cut it to fit where i was happy with it feel free to send me a friend request on facebook also
Page 1 of 1