Page 1 of 1
Mid West \  New to North Dakota!

New to North Dakota!

Mid West Regional
views 974
replies 5
following 4

Boomboombby   +1y
Heyoo. I just moved to the Dickinson area of North Dakota all the way from Texas. So, it goes without saying that I'm used to being surrounded by trucks of all kinds & I enjoy the company of others that do. I haven't seen much my first few days in town but I thought I'd look online a bit & see what all goes down around here.
XMLowSilverado   +1y
Welcome to North Dakota!!! not much goin on for the truck scene in Dickinson but if you come about 90 mile to the east you'll be in the Bismarck/Mandan area in which we have members and petitioners of Severed Ties and No Regrets. There are also members in Jamestown, Fargo, Williston and Minot areas, during the summer there are local shows and cruise nites so hope you can make it over!!
Boomboombby   +1y
Hmm. Well I'll be in Medora, not sure how often I'll get out there. I didn't get to bring my truck up this far north but. Still wanna be involved.
NCsteven   +1y
there are a buch of cool dudes up there! like he said bismark fargo and jamestown. there are like10 minitruckers in the state! haha but they are a tight lil group
Boomboombby   +1y
Awesome. Hopefully I can at some point, although with no shows or anything I don't know that I'll catch myself driving door to door looking for minitruckers! haha. We'll see what this desolate hill country can do for a girl that's used to keeping it low to the pavement! (or the mud!)
lwrlvl   +1y
Welcome to North Dakota!
Page 1 of 1