threads
Page 1 of 1
Full Size Truckin General \  And the nitemares still continue........

And the nitemares still continue........

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 400
replies 6
following 6

KRZYTRN02   +1y
so anyone ever have a wheel break like this ???

saturday night headed to a buddy of mines house thats off a dirt road hit a washed out area heard a loud bang stopped and half the wheel is up in the fender well . my only thought WtF
xgolferdude   +1y
Ya I have... Richard bruner on the way back from the allstar show in Memphis had is baxk passenger wheel break in half going 70... I was right behind him.. pretty scary stuff..
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Yup a friend of mine had one of his 22's break just like yours on a gravel road with a set of rubber bands for tires with minimal sidewall.
I ruined one of my 20" Intros last month, it had less than 20 miles on it... due to me forgetting that I had loosened the lug nuts a week prior to work on the car but i took it for spin around the block first and what a bad decision that was!
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Never happened to me personally but I've seen it before. Some wheels are cheaper than others for a reason. Quality.
KRZYTRN02   +1y
yea thats what i figured poor quality since i cant even find a replacement for it . I was kinda thinkin it may have already been cracked and the gravel road just finaly did it in, but it never lost air pressure well till it broke!!!! guess im off to find a new set of 22s
bagged08   +1y
I've had some cheap ass bonspeed Palisade's break (all 4). Everything from the welds breaking to the spokes snapped
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
On a cast wheel, that is somewhat common for the companies that have really low prices on them. Ive had a set break open on me like that as well. Low profile tires done help at all. I had a set of 225-35-18 tires on some boss wheels, and had the same issue. Broke open like it was made of ceramic or something.

On a billet wheel, thats down right awfull.

Taylor

Page 1 of 1