Full Size Truckin General \  Bodied on 8s- inSINerate

Bodied on 8s- inSINerate

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2187
replies 16
following 13

BodiedOn8s   +1y
Edited: 3/10/2012 5:40:27 AM by BodiedOn8s

hey whats up everyone. names josh aka MUSH. im with Aftermath TX ITDONTSTOP! i decided to finally post a thread about my truck im building. its a 07 NNBS chevy/cadillac. it was stock floored body dropped by Keith at Nfamus. it will lay out with the hood closed and has tubs as well under the hood. i can still turn lock to lock. interior was done by Julio at Interiors By Design and the fixing of the first go around of shoty body work was done by Dave at Pristine paint and body. it is now getting finished airbrishing by Ed Williamson in Witchita KS. dudes a beast to say the least. u may recognize his work on the head hunter dodge that was on the cover of Truckin a few months back. i have also installed a comp cam, ls1 aluminum intake, lifters and springs and what not, a tune by Jake Brown, and some nitrous. The handels and mirrors have been shaved, the rear doors suicided, shaved taillights and 3rd brake light. molded in bumper, shaved vents on front fenders welded in tailgate, new sheetmetal bed, and caddy fenders molded in to the bedsides to match the front. here are a few pics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWXPzNsvRU burnout hrs after picking it up from being body dropped lol. new sheetmetal bed by Nfamus more pics once its done. hopeing to have it done and debut at LOATP.
artsar   +1y
I loved the truck before the body drop and it just keeps getting better. Keep us updated man! Truck is awesome!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
so awesome!

Great work on it all the way around.

Taylor
xgolferdude   +1y
Skulls really isn't my thing but its fantastic work like everything else on this truck!
wickedinsides   +1y
Love this truck. Cant wait to see it finished.
22below   +1y
That bed is insane! Sick truck, cant wait to see it finished
BodiedOn8s   +1y
thnx for the input guys. it was suppose to debut at SEMA 2011 but like previously stated i had screwed over bad my the first paint and body shop which held the truck up for several months. so i have LOATP in my sights for the debut lol but will post more progress pics as i get them
AFTERMATH09   +1y
LOVE THE TRUCK... ITDONTSTOP!!!!!!!!
xgolferdude   +1y
My favorite part is the bumper molded to the bed.. those trucks need something back there and that looks tits..
bdydrppup   +1y
^^^^^^^^spot on. Very plain on the rear. Looks freaking swell