Page 1 of 1
Full Size Truckin General \  Bagging 2008+ questions/issues

Bagging 2008+ questions/issues

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 795
replies 8
following 7

Bentlay   +1y
All Day Fab is finishing up bagging my truck, and i have a couple questions.....

-what is everyone doing about the red 'BRAKE' light and beeping once the parking brake is removed?-what is everyone doing for hood struts once the stock hood springs are removed for the wheel tubs?-Lastly, i have the EKMW front end kit, and there are no steering stops on the control arms... what are you doing for that to keep the wheel from turning to far?

Thanks for all the help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InFSH52yAxA&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
-what is everyone doing about the red 'BRAKE' light and beeping once the parking brake is removed?Take out the bulb and disconnect the wire to the speaker-what is everyone doing for hood struts once the stock hood springs are removed for the wheel tubs?Use a broom handle-Lastly, i have the EKMW front end kit, and there are no steering stops on the control arms... what are you doing for that to keep the wheel from turning to far?Don't turn so far
Bentlay   +1y
--------------------------------------------

AON-4PumpedCL said:

-what is everyone doing about the red 'BRAKE' light and beeping once the parking brake is removed?Take out the bulb and disconnect the wire to the speaker ***That may work for you Mr. Hunt, since you NEVER drive your vehicles, therefore you dont need a speaker to listen to the radio***-what is everyone doing for hood struts once the stock hood springs are removed for the wheel tubs?Use a broom handle ***You dont ever need to pop your hood... If i remember correctly, I did your last oil change for you before SEMa :-) ***-Lastly, i have the EKMW front end kit, and there are no steering stops on the control arms... what are you doing for that to keep the wheel from turning to far?Don't turn so far ***I guess that would work for you since you dont have to turn that far driving on and off the trailer***

AON-JAMES   +1y
AON-James likes this thread. :BOXING:
Bentlay   +1y

AON-JAMES said:

AON-James likes this thread. :BOXING:

HAHAHAHA!
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Hey buddy! My chromed and painted undercarriage will be cruising 2" off the I-10 freeway on the way out to FFF in a few weeks!
jetts   +1y
ah snap!
Lee King   +1y
Looking good, Cody! We never ran into any issues with the "brake" light or beeping. I'm guessing your sensor that was connected to the e brake thinks it's engaged. Check that and your problem should be fixed.
We're still tossing around different ideas for the hood. Right now he's using a piece of 3/8 stainless tubing that i bent to use as a prop.
As far as steering stops... Just be careful. You know after driving it a while you'll find your limits.
IGotIssues   +1y
Post more pics of this thing.

:AON:
Page 1 of 1