threads
Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  front bag kit for ranger ????

front bag kit for ranger ????

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 648
replies 7
following 4

gimp5561   +1y
does anyone make a kit for the front of a ranger with i-beams ??i know can do made some, just lookin for a basic weld on kit for the front.
slammedxonair   +1y
I specialize in rangers and offer 3 different Ibeam kits. These being my best selling brackets http://shop.illusivefabrications.com/front-brackets/ranger-i-beam-brackets-style-2/ I also offer a custom tube bracket setup but it is a universal kit and requires more fabrication. I offer the "standard" style bracket kit that everybody and their mom sells as well in case somebody is really dead set on them but nobody ever really buys them because they pretty much suck lol. If you are looking for a full package shoot me an email to brian@illusivefabrications.com also keep in mind you need to install some drop ibeams and radius arm relocators before you even tack weld in your bag brackets so the bag geometry is setup correctly.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I haven't installed Brian's kit ^^^ but I installed a kit just like that and it is very very easy to install. Gets great lift also.
gimp5561   +1y
brian do you have a booth at any shows
slammedxonair   +1y
Last year I did Layd Out At The Park, Showfest, Laws of Physics, Southeast Mini Truckin Nationals, Low Rollers End of Summer Bash, and Dropt N Destroyed. I plan on trying to hit most of these this year and more depending on vendor fees.
gimp5561   +1y
will you bring a set to layed out with you i would like to lay hands on a set
slammedxonair   +1y
I try to bring what I can to shows but If I sell out of something right before I leave for a show I have to wait until I get back to build more. I usually try to bring at least 1 set of these with me to shows. I am still waiting to hear back from Jeff about LOATP. I just sent him a second email yesterday and have not heard anything back yet about this year.
Page 1 of 1