Page 1 of 2
South East \  GA Hang out and cruise

GA Hang out and cruise

South East Regional
views 2443
replies 16
following 7

blazen   +1y
Whats up? We are starting a cruise night that will be held the third Thursday of every month in Hiram, Georgia in the parking lot at the JcPenneys (5043 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, Hiram Square Hiram) at 8pm. Just a bunch of truck guys hanging out having fun. Everyone is welcome.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/121623124627124/125603577562412/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity
layingnutz   +1y
sweet!! hopefully a good turnout. be fun to have a ga thing goin on again. count me in...
blazen   +1y
awesome Jason. see you there spread the word
biggin   +1y
nice churchill! good to see another mini get together. and since November of last year me and some guys been doing once a month mini meets in Columbus, Ga. got a group on fb ourselves. anyone interested in making a trip out thats within a couple hours look us up on FB as Columbus Mini Meets and ill accept requests for those close by.
blazen   +1y
awesome i will ride down there and check it out.
BMAN   +1y
It was a good turn out for the first one. Everyone should come hang out. It will give you a chance to meet some new people and check out their rides. Churchill is trying to bring back the old days of hanging out at the Kmart parking lot or those old timers on here.
SuspensionlessDime   +1y
Edited: 2/27/2012 6:34:13 PM by SuspensionlessDime

I would just like to take a moment to reflect on times past..... much like my wheels were reflecting a sick amount of sparks coming from a certain hard dragging Tahoe.

post photo
blazen   +1y
I miss that tahoe
trueblue   +1y
sweet im gonna try to make the next one kinda weird to do it on a thursday thats almost a 2 hour drive for me ever thought about a friday ?
SuspensionlessDime   +1y
Well trueblue, to answer your question, we recently discussed that. We've only had one meet so far, so we are going to see how the next few meets pan out and go from there. We will definitely make sure to keep everyone posted if there is a change. Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you out there.