Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  02 Rodeo bag ?s

02 Rodeo bag ?s

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 2094
replies 8
following 8

Roll Tide Rodeo   +1y
hey guys, love this site, be easy on me please im kinda new to this. I really want to bag my rodeo it has a torsion bar setup on the front, im wondering where is the best place to put the bag brackets on front. Would it be okay to mount the rears where the bump stops are. I cant find pics or how tos on this model anywhere someone please help.... oh the factory wheels stick out a little like my 22's do will they tuck?

tuckinlugs06   +1y
you only need to open one thread not 3 one after the other ...
Roll Tide Rodeo   +1y
sorry just wanted to make sure it was seen im really excited about it
JTB   +1y
where are you from? if your are new to bags, you should probably let a shop do the bags for you.
loasian   +1y
Your not going to find a kit for it. I built a new custom frame for my brother 2000 rodeo. Its got a 2wd toyota front clip and 89 rx7 rear end.
post photo
unusualfabrication   +1y
Von, what suspension was under it to begin with?
loasian   +1y
It was a 2wd, with the torsion bars. The motor was blown and my brother got it cheap, so we just decided to build a new frame with a toyota clip and run a 22re.
unusualfabrication   +1y
So it would still possible to use the universal torsion bar bag brackets like any other torsion bar style truck correct?
loasian   +1y
Yeah, I think the torsion bar was on the upper control arm. You should be able to bag the stock frame. Your just not going to get that low. Its still like a 4wd frame.
Page 1 of 1