Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  Guy fakes cancer to build truck

Guy fakes cancer to build truck

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1131
replies 16
following 17

baggedmitsu   +1y
I didn't know if you've all seen this or not, but i think it deserves some attention from our scene. The news links are at the bottom of the blog. But in a nutshell this jerk faked having cancer for money and sponsorships to build his truck. He's since been arrested.

http://mindofmacias.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-mother.html

I had an aunt that died of cancer so I take shit like this personally.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Yea, its fucking shitty really. the guys he screwed over are good guys too, sucks to be taken that way.

Taylor
chevyman992002   +1y
hope that dude realizes that karma is a bitch.
draginthebeach   +1y
Edited: 1/23/2012 5:39:02 PM by draginthebeach

--------------------------------------------

Chopped Mazda said:

Yea, its fucking shitty really. the guys he screwed over are good guys too, sucks to be taken that way.

Taylor

--------------------------------------------

what a fucking asshole they should sell his truck and donate the money to a cancer foundation
72ventura   +1y
i agree they should donate the money from the truck as well i just lost a very good freind that was in the car hobby from cancer he was blind as a bat but he could tell you more about his car and some other cars that most people would ever know
i8nt2lo   +1y
Edited: 1/23/2012 8:37:09 PM by I8NT2LO

I'm with you Ernie, I lost my dad just over a year ago from cancer....66 years young and now I see a shithead like this....he deserves to rot after constant raping in prison. And of all trucks, he has an s10 built. Such a douche.
KCTACO   +1y
Man...that is LOW. My pops has cancer and I dont take that stuff lightly. Freakin wow...
99SSCHEVY   +1y
NO SHIT BRO.I HOPE THEY STICK THIS GUY IN A PRISON CELL WITH BIG BUBBA AND ENDS UP WITH COLIN CANCER AFTER FOR KARMA.TO ALL YOU THAT HAVE HAD FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE PAST FROM CANCER ALSO.ALL MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU.
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I know the guys he screwed over. They are a great group of guys that came together to help him build this truck. And a lot of people pitched in money, time, and parts to help out. I met him and saw the truck at TexMex 2011, soon after that they found out he was lying about everything. Glad they caught him and threw his ass in jail. From what I understand, he is in jail for other charges right now and hasn't even started his time for the truck issues. He has done this before but it finally caught up with him. Pretty shitty, karma is a bitch!