Mini Truckin General \  Halo Super Cars product updates

Halo Super Cars product updates

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1915
replies 8
following 3

sws4life   +1y
Edited: 1/6/2012 2:43:01 PM by sws4life

Thought I'd get a post started where we can post updates to new products and custom parts. We just released our iSleeve for the Ipad this week. http://shop.halosupercars.com/product.sc?productId=57

The all aluminum iSleeve for Ipad is perfect for building an Ipad into a dash, center console, or just about anywhere else you can think of. Can be easily bodyworked to add shape and contours to match dash or area of installation.

It can also be drilled to attach mounting brackets or welded to sliders, actuators or any other item for easy movement.

Available for Ipad 1 and 2. Does NOT fit Ipod touch

Includes plug adapter for factory Ipad cable. Inquire on pricing for custom brackets. Outside dimensions of the sleeve are 9.75"x7.75"x.75", not including plug adapter. Adapter plug measures 1.5"x.375".

sws4life   +1y
Edited: 2/1/2012 4:44:25 PM by sws4life

Not really a new product, but been getting a lot of orders on it recently. This is our Reverse Tilt Hood Kit for the 2010+ Camaro. It's pretty much a bolt on setup with just a couple of self tapping screws

This one always makes me laugh

Kit runs $549 with an optional $15 harness adapter(in progress) if you have factory remote start.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
hey, quick question.... how much extra to get one of those ipad mounts from mild steel?? I wanna flush it into a steel dash and this could be exactly what ive been imagining.

Taylor
sws4life   +1y
Ipad 1 or 2? Let me know and I'll email you a price.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2012 12:16:30 PM by Chopped Mazda

ummmmm, ipad 1 , i think thats the one i would put in this dash.

info@michiganmetalworks.com

thanks!

Taylor
sws4life   +1y
Gen5 Camaro Strut tower braces are now shipping. Laser cut brackets fully TIG welded to DOM tubing finished off with CNC machined caps and all powdercoated gloss black.

Should have a few more new products up here next week that might be more interesting for the majority of you guys!
post photo
post photo
sws4life   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2012 4:13:10 PM by sws4life

One off Raptor Grills we did recently.

The top grills were not fun. Multiple angles and compound curves made it a paint to get it to match up

The front grill wasn't nearly as bad, just a simple arc to match the factory piece

The truck was built by Venom Motorsports and is pretty crazy. We also helped anodize all the billet including the door handles and Icon A-Arms.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sws4life   +1y
New Gen5 Camaro drive shaft tunnel brace allows you to run 3" exhaust and stiffens things up as well.

post photo
post photo
sws4life   +1y
Remote Mount Battery Terminal

Ever have a dead battery and no easy way to get to your battery? Well, here is the solution. Our remote mount batter terminals can be mounted just about anywhere you can think of, and give you an easy charging point to jump a dead battery or just for maintaining a vehicle in storage. Great for vehicles with shaved door handles and trunk mounted batteries with electric releases. Just drill a couple of holes and attach the backing plate to surface mount these anywhere, or use our flush mount pocket and build it right into the frame, body or any other metal surface on your vehicle. Kit includes aluminum holder with backing plate, positive and negative terminals, and quick connect lugs. Just wire up to your battery and you
post photo
Page 1 of 1