Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  97 Ranger I Beams....

97 Ranger I Beams....

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 505
replies 5
following 5

jealousonezenvy   +1y
Whats the best way to bag a i beam truck or how hard is it to change the front clip to toyota?
Tacon19s   +1y
Edited: 12/29/2011 2:28:40 PM by Tacon19s

It can be done with beams.

I however would take the ladder route and go with a yota clip. 1st, get a yota clip from a salvage yard or something. Measure alot and weld it onto the frame of the truck.

If youre moreso looking for tips and pics, again there are alot of threads on here with good pics. The Georgia Peach ranger thread by bagged85 (///RA James) is still on the front page...he did the yota clip as well.

good luck.
drpitlo   +1y
Or go to rangerpowersports and look thru some threads there
bodydropped85   +1y
yup. the yota clip takes some work. bagging on the beams isnt really that hard, its mainly getting them to drop down enough to lay on big rims is the main hassle. especially when body dropped. you will need djm drop beams if you are going to bag it tho.
slammedxonair   +1y
Ibeams are not bad really until you go over an 18, 20s can be done but for the amount of work you might as well clip it and have better camber. rangerpowersports.com is the best place for ranger info. If you are interested in a kit shoot me an email to brian@illusivefabrications.com I specialize in rangers and offer a couple different Ibeam bracket setups.
jealousonezenvy   +1y
how much are your kits and what do they do?
Page 1 of 1